Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Going Back in Time...

I can't seem to keep up with the pictures I'm taking! I'm going through them and seeing all of these forgotten would-be blog posts. Let's start with last Monday.... Nate Saint Memorial School is for missionary children, and we've become friends with a lot of the staff and families who are a part of it. We were asked to lead chapel last Monday morning, and I agreed....REALLY hoping that Dwight would take the lead and speak. :-) Patti Sue had a great idea for him to talk about his experience in the army and then relate that to being a soldier for Christ. I thought this was a FABULOUS idea....particularly because it didn't include me being in the front. lol.... Anyway...Dwight did an awesome job, and the kids loved him. (of course!) Sorry the pictures aren't very clear...I was in the back of the room, and the flash just made things worse.

This is Robert DiCrasto, whose parents are here with Mission Aviation Fellowship. Check out his soldier gear....notice the backpack is the 'breastplate of righteousness.' The kids loved it. :-)

Ok...I was going to add more to this post, but I'm scared something will happen with the internet before I finish it. More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment