Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mother's Day is a VERY big deal down here, so it's been fun to observe all of the excitement. This morning I heard two little voices yelling, "Teacher Tandy!!" from outside the fence in front of our house. :-) Two of the girls from the orphanage had brought me a little cake for Mother's Day, and they were so excited. It was too cute.

I also was treated to a huge breakfast cooked by the best husband in the world. :-) If this is what I get on Mother's Day without actually being a mom....Wow. I'm looking forward to the future ones to come. ha!

We want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the special ladies in our lives!!! We love you very much, and we're so thankful to have each of you. We wish we could be there, but know that you are surrounded by family and people who love you.

For all of you who haven't had the privilege of meeting these women....here they are. :-)

Mom/Mrs. Martin/MeMom

Grandma Mary



Mom/Mrs. McGee



Nani....



Peggy....


Mrs. Lupe....


We love all of you very much!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Mrs. Tandy, You look very BEAUTIFUL! And Dwight A . K . A " Jonathan " looks VERY HANDSOME! I hope that you don't mind me asking . . . But , When was The Special Day?

    ReplyDelete