Monday, September 19, 2011

We're Alive!

I knew I hadn't posted in a long time, but I had no idea it had been 2 months! Wow. Time flies. The summer is always a blur. We've also started doing newsletters, so after I spend time working on that I feel like I've done 4 blog posts. I've yet to figure out how to get the HTML newsletter easily transferred into a blog post, but I'm working on it. I'm trying not to duplicate my blog posts with my newsletter info, so I want to get the newsletters posted on here. For now, you can sign up to receive the newsletters on the right side of the blog.

This is the only way I've figured out how to easily show our newsletter. Just click on the following links:

April, 1st Newsletter Catching up since moving here in March, 2009; focus on goals for ministry during this new phase of commitment to CdF.


May, 2nd Newsletter Beginning of summer teams, regular ministry


June & July, 3rd Newsletter Finishing summer teams, school updates, Grace's miracle


No comments:

Post a Comment