Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pablo

This is the first time a video has EVER loaded for me!

This was earlier this week during a VBS. I tried to get a video of Pablo, because he gets super excited when a song starts....and he sings REALLY LOUD. He also dances while he sings. You can't understand his speech, but once you get to know him....it gets better. lol...

Also notice how he constantly turns around to make sure I'm watching. It's hilarious.

I have a few more short videos, but i'll try to get this one posted before something goes wrong!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tandy - it's Melissa (Morris). I followed you over here from facebook just to see what all you were doing now, and I just have to say that the work you are doing is so amazing and...just...wow. I think I read every word and looked at every little face. It's absolutely wonderful the things God has led you to do! I just wanted to squeeze every little person you showed us. Thank you for being so obedient to sharing God's love with his people - you're truly an inspiration. I went to the orphanage website and read some of the kids stories. The things some of them have been through is absolutely incredible! Kiss those babies for me tomorrow! Now that I've discovered your blog, I'll be keeping up with what all you're doing there. So much of me wishes I was there, but I know He has His own places for me. Know that our prayers are with you and I'll be reading along.

    ReplyDelete