Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank you for our backpacks!!!

We received new backpacks full of school supplies from a team in August, but we didn't have any new ones for the kids who go to the special needs school. I asked Greg to bring some with him, and they are perfect! I wish you all could have been here to see the joy in their faces when I showed them to him.
These pictures crack me up. I couldn't believe how good they were about posing for me!

You can see Kuka in the background on this one....not really interested. L to R: Boris, Pablo, Tatiana, and Dubiasca


Check it out! She decided to join the group. :) This is her special 'smile.' She closes her eyes and scrunches her face.

My favorite of all!!! Those of you who know Pablo can probably imagine that crazy fake laugh that he was doing in this moment.
Thank you Mr. Greg & Mrs. Lynne!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! Oh Pablo! I seriously cannot believe how big these kids are getting! Boris was just a little guy when I first came. I miss you all so much! You are always in my heart!
    =Julie Y.

    ReplyDelete