Friday, October 21, 2011

Gami’s Here!!!!

My mom came back with us from the US, and we’re so excited!  I’m sure I’ll have more fun pictures in the future, but here are some funny ones of jonathan so far.

He gets carsick on the drive from Quito to Shell, so we always keep large ziploc bags ready to go.  Toward the end of the trip (the curviest part!), he decided he needed to keep his bag ready at his face. He did this for 30 minutes!

008

009 

 005

Although he appears to be unhappy….this was HIS idea, and he was grinning until I took the pictures. Such the little actor.

I love Gami for this one…she taught him how to wash dishes!

010

011

Here are some random pictures of 2 of my favorite boys…..asleep.

001

003

Alaina (our nurse) just told me he has grown 4 inches in the past 5 months. THAT’S why all of his pants are high-waters….

2 comments: